Monday, July 9, 2007

Dangerous Made-in-china products

Dangerous Made-In-China Products: 2007 Timeline

As a person that spends a considerable amount of time doing business in China, I totally agree that when it come to saftey standard for its products, it still has alot of catching up. Everytime I am in China, I come across either new cases of tainted food or products that are unsafe for human consumption. Whenever I buy made-in-China presents for livi, I can't help but worry whether the presents I bought are safe for consumption. You really cannot beat the "China Price", so it is very tempting to buy lots of things from China. However, such low prices usually come with a hidden cost.....

But, what can we do as parents? Everywhere you go, you are likely to end up buying products made in China. Come to think about it, it has been a while since I last purchase toys that are not made from China. Even household toy brands are likely to have production in China. But, can the quality be assured?

Maybe, we should really just spend more time bonding with our kids instead of lavishing them with lots of toys. This way, you will sure be able to beat the "China Price" without having to worry about product saftety :)

No comments:

 
Google