Thursday, July 12, 2007

REALLY!

Livi is starting to talk in 3-words phases. For a 17 months, she seems to be doing well in the language department... It also make our life much easier now that she is able to "communicate" with us with her constant yakking.... "I want book" "I want walk" "I want sleep".... Of course, there are times that I do not understand what livi is saying. Wifey, who is much stronger in the language department, always seems to understand what livi is saying... I still cannot figure out that "Kinderman" is "spiderman".

Yesterday, wifey asked livi if she liked to eat Yogurt. Livi replied yes. Wifey then asked "Really?" and livi immediately responded with a big "Really!".

Both wifey and I spontaneously bursted into laughter. This is the first time we heard livi said the word "Really" and it was such an appropriate occassion to use it :)

No comments:

 
Google